Kia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting old has many advantages but also with it comes some changes. This past year I had a hip replacement and getting in and out of my Porsche and Toyota Tundra became more and more difficult . Physical Therapists told me the best vehicle for me now was an SUV.
I started the hunt realizing I wasn’t looking at a sports car ride or a ride like my truck. Because of some other back issues I needed a four way lumbar support.
I decided if I was giving up the Porsche I wanted a vehicle that was not only comfortable but was as safe a vehicle as it could be and still was a joy to drive. I came down two three SUVs. Those being Honda CRV, Porsche Macan and the KIA Serento. When putting all my wants and needs together, two weeks ago, I bought my Dragon Brown Serento SXL.
For me it is an excellent blending of what I was looking for and is a joy to drive.
So I am looking forward to following this forum where I hope to learn much.
Be as well as you can be,
Midnight Shadow

·
99 Kia Elan 1.8L
11,924 Posts
Getting old has many advantages but also with it comes some changes. This past year I had a hip replacement and getting in and out of my Porsche and Toyota Tundra became more and more difficult . Physical Therapists told me the best vehicle for me now was an SUV.
I started the hunt realizing I wasn’t looking at a sports car ride or a ride like my truck. Because of some other back issues I needed a four way lumbar support.
I decided if I was giving up the Porsche I wanted a vehicle that was not only comfortable but was as safe a vehicle as it could be and still was a joy to drive. I came down two three SUVs. Those being Honda CRV, Porsche Macan and the KIA Serento. When putting all my wants and needs together, two weeks ago, I bought my Dragon Brown Serento SXL.
For me it is an excellent blending of what I was looking for and is a joy to drive.
So I am looking forward to following this forum where I hope to learn much.
Be as well as you can be,
Midnight Shadow
Using the below link, please add location and vehicle (year & model) to your signature
With the recent forum platform change, the location and vehicle details in your profile no longer show in each post.

eg.
USA
2019 Sportage 2.7L V6 SX turbo AWD

https://www.kia-forums.com/account/signature

https://www.kia-forums.com/threads/forum-rules.27240/

1 - 2 of 2 Posts