Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2001 sportage ex 2wd, 2002 Grand prix GTP (for now) 2015 Jetta SE (soon with more boost)
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Im looking for a set of tires for my 2006 lx awd v6. im looking for a tires with some acceptable off road traction (im not going mudding or anything, i just dont wanna get stuck if i go off the road). quiet and decent handling (not looking for a sport tire, but i enjoy going a little quicker in the turns from time to time, and wouldnt mind a tire that has a responsive feel. Im probably expecting too much but im wondering if anyone has found any really good tires.

·
Registered
Cerato S Hatch Auto
1,236 Posts
-And I guess you want them at a nice price!

I've been impressed with Yokohama tyres on our cars. There should be a suitable tyre for you in their range.

·
Registered
10 Optima LX, 07 Rondo EX, 89 Chevy C1500
1,411 Posts
I have seen good wear and performance out of Uniroyal Tiger Paw. Not very aggressive but you can't have everything. Have seen quite a few Sportages go 40k+ miles on them, which in my area is a lot of miles out of a set of tires.

Also have been installing a lot of Firestone Precision Tourings lately. Tread looks like it may do a little better off road, but the tire is still quiet on road. Have yet to see any long term results first hand.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts