Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I have an outfit specializing in setting up Power Side Mirrors for the Sorento LX Crdi, Picanto, Rio or almost ANY OTHER CAR. We have the technology to convert your original manual side mirrors to electronic power side mirrors. This package offer includes power mirror switch, required parts and installation. We also have Aftermarket Foglights and switch that will fit the Sorento. The power side mirror package and the foglight package are very affordable. I’ve posted pictures of one of the Sorentos fitted with the converted power side mirrors and foglights. If you are interested, just call 5324255 or 09178962528 and ask for Abdel or Baggy. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have a Picanto. I'm not really interested in the power features but I would like to ask if you can outfit the car with a rear wiper. I really miss that feature from my 4WD.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi im chris,is it normal sa picanto na may naririnig na maliit na ugong sa transmission ....same din b with your picanto?....also is it ok na mag re fuel ng 95 octaine conetent na unleaded gasoline? thanks

chris from pampanga

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We now have the Original Fender Lights for the Picanto and Sorento including installation, aside from the converted power side mirror(Picanto, Sorento, Rio, etc.) and aftermarket Foglights(Sorento) packages. I've attached some pictures of the Picanto and Sorento with the original fender lights. If interested, just call 4931871, 5324255, 09178962528 and look for abdel.

jgotangco, as of now, we don't install the rear wiper in a Picanto.

Attachments

·
Registered
2008 VW Tiguan (sold my Sorento)
355 Posts
Hi guys

I have a new Sorento on its way from Korea (I'm in New Zealand) and over here they don't have power-folding mirrors. Are you able to sell a kit to me so I can do the change over myself ? If so price including postage would be appreciated.

Cheers

Derek

·
Registered
2005 Kia Picanto
185 Posts
Originally posted by Derek@Jul 20 2005, 03:22 AM
Hi guys

I have a new Sorento on its way from Korea (I'm in New Zealand) and over here they don't have power-folding mirrors. Are you able to sell a kit to me so I can do the change over myself ? If so price including postage would be appreciated.

Cheers

Derek
I was going to ask the same for my Picanto!

Kevin.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts