Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2009 KIA Optima LX
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone! I recently purchased a 2009 KIA Optima LX last week. I have been searching all over the internet trying to find a vendor or website that offers aftermarket parts & accessories. I searched and searched and found nothing. Almost gave up until I found this fabulous website :)

Korean Auto Imports

thought I would let this forum know of my new discovery :)

edit: Just to make myself clear, I am in no way shape or form affiliated with Korean Auto Imports. I just so happened to come across the site and figured I would post here to let everyone know. I've seen a lot of complaints to the vendors that they either a.) don't offer any type of aftermarket support for 3rd gen optimas or b.) they just have really bad customer service and tend not to reply/respond back to members here on the forum ie; see the shark racing vendor here. Member posted that he has contacted shark racing numerous times with little to no responses back.

·
Registered
2009 KIA Optima LX
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
very old news.... :cool:
Darn :D I thought I found something good haha. As far as parts available, I'd say it is definitely the best site I've found so far. Its a shame the vendors here don't offer much. It would be nice if Shark Racing would get the ball rolling and start making parts for 3rd gen optimas. Only types of parts they offer is for the newer model KIA Optima (4th gen).

·
Registered
2008 Kia Optima 2.4
20 Posts
It's not a bad site, customer service leads a lot to be desired. Type kia lotze in ebay and some good shit pops up too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.