Kia Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
ceed sw 2008
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after 3 years with my ceed sw trading her in for a nissan juke.couple of droplinks changed thats it,great car but for the next 3 years want something different.only thing i did not like was the seats,did not find them comfortable,would give the car 9 out of 10.

·
Premium Member
ProCeed 3 & Picanto 3
1,490 Posts
I'm the same with my drop links being the only thing that's really let me down - anti roll bar bushes are shot so that's next on the agenda, glad to hear you've enjoyed your car.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Your going to buy the ugliest car currently on sale! LOL
The JUKE looks like sh*t!

I would prefer the Kia Sportage or even a Skoda Yeti... or something completly different. Anything but the joke... sorry, Juke!

·
Registered
Cerato S Hatch Auto
1,236 Posts
Don't fret, the Juke isn't that bad; it rarely appears on lists of "The Ugliest Cars".

SsangYong Rodius - Cars beaten by the ugly stick - Pictures - Motoring - Virgin Media

Ssangyong Rodius takes the prize - even when surrounded by attractive ladies!

Looks are important to me; we bought our Cerato partly because of its neat lines, also because it was the most metal for the money in the small/medium class. Not too sure about the forthcoming Cerato/Forte though; those headlights are getting longer and longer. (Still waiting for headlights so long that they merge with the tail-lights, perhaps with DRLs right along the side of the car!)

·
Registered
ceed sw 2008
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sounds like the ones who do the most slagging really is jealous they dont have one.:D

·
Registered
ceed sw 2008
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
"The JUKE looks like sh*t!"
Always reminds me of a dog having one lol

leave your partner out of it:D

·
Registered
Cee'd 1.6 GDI in Space Blue
17 Posts
There are very few other things more intensely personal than owning a car, so it'd be normal for everyone to have strong opinions on a certain model.

Congratulations on getting yourself a new car! I hope the experience will be pleasantly memorable.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Charlee,
Why the Juke? Engine is worse than the Ceed's (1.5Dci I'm guessing), looks are questionable (guess you know my opinion), overall build quality is not so good..
There are a lot of better cars on the market.

·
Registered
2010 Pro Ceed CRD-i 1.6
84 Posts
sounds like the ones who do the most slagging really is jealous they dont have one.:D
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder lol. Had my Proceed 2 1/2 years now and thinking of trading in for something different although not unhappy with it

·
Registered
RIP :( 2010 Pro_Cee'd - Infra Red 2
863 Posts
Thanks for the news Charlee, I hope you get as much fun & as little hassle with the Juke as you have the Ceed mate.
I'm neither a fan or a hater of the Juke tbh, but I'm sure you've looked into the reviews & forums before deciding :)

ENJOY!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts