Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Sedona 2.9 crdi LE
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hire car company say the car option I have chosen could be a Rio.

<Ducks for cover and runs back to the Sedona forum ;) >

What do the experts think?

Any good?

</dfcarbttsf>

Simon :whistling:

·
Registered
2005 Kia Spectra EX
84 Posts
:beer: Hello Simon;

Well, first of all, :00000732: to Canada, whenever you arrive!!

"Hire car company" (Rental) say the "car option"(economy class) I have chosen could be a Rio

I think that if you are doing alot of city driving but not much highway driving you have the best choice.
But if you are going to be doing alot more highway driving than city driving, you should go up one more class to get something like the Spectra or Hyundai Elantra style.

Which rental company are you dealing with? Do you have international driving license, cauce some rental company here in Canada requires them for people who are not use to drive on the left side of the car.

Where in Canada are you going?

TheIceAge05

·
Registered
Sedona 2.9 crdi LE
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi TheIceAge05

Thankyou...

We arrive Monday afternoon :banana: in Toronto travelling with Zoom. We are over for a friends wedding and we shall be staying with them in Guelph (I think thats how you spell it).

We have ditched the car hire as our friends have borrowed the family 7 seater to taxi us (2 plus 2 kids) about in. I have held full Uk licence for 22 years and have hired and driven in Canada and the US before no problem.

Yeah you do drive on the wrong side :bwekk: :grin: :grin: :grin:

This is my 3rd time over there, I really love the country and the people so I am really looking forward to it as well as the Big Steaks!!!!

Simon

·
Registered
Sedona 2.9 crdi LE
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers :beer:

Will do

Our friends are trying to convince us to move over. Wish we could but we have to many family ties in the UK :(

Not long now :grin:

Simon

·
Registered
Sedona 2.9 crdi LE
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:( Boo I'm back now in England.
Had a great time out there and the Canadians could'nt do enough for us :clap:

A big difference to when when we got back to Cardiff Airport (if you could call it that)....:angry::angry::angry::angry:. Sorry except for the lady in the ticket office at the carpark :thumbsup:

Simon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts