Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry to be a pain, Kia Carens 52 trying to locate glow plugs. (i am very green on deisel engines). I have the top plastic cover off looking down on top of the engine.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry to be a pain, Kia Carens 52 trying to locate glow plugs. (i am very green on deisel engines). I have the top plastic cover off looking down on top of the engine.
Finally getting to the end of this now, found the little buggers with a mirror, doubled up back and lots of patiants. What a place to get to. :mad::eek:I have managed to remove one of the middle glow plugs, i tested them by continuity on the thread end to body and it was clear. Is there another way to test them ?
With the glow plugs conected i have 12volts at every one and after about 30 seconds the voltage switches off.
If i take all four out as i see it the two outside plugs will not come out because there is a metal pipe in the way one side which will have to be unbolted and the other side a pipe comes off the head. Not sure how this comes off. Any advice on the above would be really helpfull.
THANKS

1 - 2 of 2 Posts