Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is interested I finally figured out how to get UVO "Jukebox" to copy files. You will have to download a converter that will make all your music files MP3's, then drag and drop the files onto a portable USB Media Stick, plug the Media stick in the USB port and then the "Jukebox" will show the copy button.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can do it both ways, you will start to listen to the music on the USB, push the menu button, then click on the now playing button, from there you can select all, select certain ones, or click just one, when you have chosen you will see a check mark in the box next to the ones you've chosen, then just click the copy button and the system shows the music downloading into a file, the system will also pop up a message that the copy is complete. FYI: the uvo jukebox system only holds approximately 160 songs due to the file size. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
8,519 Posts
it depends on the size and length of your original files for the Jukebox capacity, I usually get over 300 in mine at 128kbps conversion mp3 size.

·
Registered
Sorento SX 2013
237 Posts
wouldn't it be easier to simply keep the usb plugged in?

too much hassle to keep & maintain the song list from the internal storage

just a few hundred songs gets boring quickly

i keep a 64GB usb stick on it all the time, makes it easier to sync with my PC & phone

1 - 5 of 5 Posts