Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My name is Jeff Wentz, some of you may know my father, Dale Wentz, who works at the Factory there in West Point GA. I've been trying to work out at KIA through Malone for a couple weeks now. I was just really hoping i could get a few workers from KIA to refer me to Malone? If you're interested in helping me out of the kindness of your heart, please DO message me for the number to call to refer me! My father has been trying to get me out there, but we're afraid that since my brother was walked out, we think they may not hire me :/ I'm a VERY hard worker, and i'm ready to move out and start my life! So please help a young man out. It would truly mean the world to me if just a few KIA members were to refer me.
Please and thank you! :D God Bless!

-Sincerely,
Jeff Wentz

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I got the Interview!!

My name is Jeff Wentz, some of you may know my father, Dale Wentz, who works at the Factory there in West Point GA. I've been trying to work out at KIA through Malone for a couple weeks now. I was just really hoping i could get a few workers from KIA to refer me to Malone? If you're interested in helping me out of the kindness of your heart, please DO message me for the number to call to refer me! My father has been trying to get me out there, but we're afraid that since my brother was walked out, we think they may not hire me :/ I'm a VERY hard worker, and i'm ready to move out and start my life! So please help a young man out. It would truly mean the world to me if just a few KIA members were to refer me.
Please and thank you! :D God Bless!

-Sincerely,
Jeff Wentz
Thanks to anyone in advance who was going to do this for me, but i got the interview today!! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts