Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to get instructions in how to remove the dashboard in a sephia 2001 LS, as I have bougth a stainless cover for the gauges and I need to install it, Does anybody have them or know where I can get them?

·
Registered
6 Posts
if your talking about the guage cluster itself it easy but take your time.

first the cluster shroud should be one piece and also be connecting to where your radio and ac controls are.

gentally pry this out and when getting it loose pop and remove all buttons such as hazards and dimmer. you will also have to take the shroud off the steering coloum where there are a few screws under the coloum halding it in place.

not that everything is clear as far as the outer skining then your faced with the cluster itsself. should only be four screws one in each corner. if pulling the cluster out remove the harness from the back also. the clear plastice protective shroud is held in by a few tabs which should pop out easly. just replace bezel or what ever you after and reverse these steps. also i recommend learning this process for future upgrades such as white face/custom gauges or a possible tach install.

shawn

1 - 2 of 2 Posts