Kia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a sorento on car domain website with Ravin dual exhaust tips and BROS marine blue gauges. I try to look over the web to see where I can buy these. Can anyone tell me where is the best place to buy them and do I've to modify my exhaust in any way to put these dual tips on.
Thanks

·
Registered
2011 Sorento SX FWD Dark Cherry Red
273 Posts
I believe the BROS gauges are only available in KMh and not MPH. Yes you would need to modify the exhaust quite a bit to get the dual exhaust. I am sure Kiamech (or a bunch of others) will pop in and let you know about that one. You might want to check out www.customsorento.com for a bunch of cool mod stuff and www.sorentosite.com for a bunch of ideas and help and tons of nice people.... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2013 Kia Sorento EX V6
198 Posts
Well I guess you might be referring to me:D...I think I'm the only one sporting the ravin tip other than zzzipper but he fell off the face of the earth! I'll be putting on second tip shortly it was much to modify about 30 mins at the muffler shop. But next I will be doing a the whole CAT BACK system. Need anything further don't hesitate to PM me.

Here's a pic to refresh your memory:

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,121 Posts
thats not dual exhaust....... thats single exhaust with a dual tip on the single exhuast.. the way i take this persons thread they want true dual... bring it to any competant exhaust shop. for 200-300 get a full catback with **** quad tips on the "true dual exhuast"

I could slap a tip on any ride in 10 minutes they only bolt on for alls sake..

·
Registered
2013 Kia Sorento EX V6
198 Posts
Originally posted by 1fastkia@Nov 29 2005, 02:53 AM
thats not dual exhaust....... thats single exhaust with a dual tip on the single exhuast.. the way i take this persons thread they want true dual... bring it to any competant exhaust shop. for 200-300 get a full catback with **** quad tips on the "true dual exhuast"

I could slap a tip on any ride in 10 minutes they only bolt on for alls sake..
I never said it was a dual exhaust....if you have read his post he said Ravin dual exhuast tips (I haven't seen two Ravin exhaust tips as of yet on a sorento) as well...however the Ravin tip is not a bolt on...and with the Sorento it would be very difficult to bolt one on.

·
Registered
5 Posts
lxedition,

What type of hitch do you have mounted? I am looking to get a hitch package soon and yours looks very nice. Is it rated for more than 3500lbs?

I like the Draw-Tite over Hidden Hitch due to load rating.

Nice looking Sorie by the way!

-Ryan

·
Registered
2013 Kia Sorento EX V6
198 Posts
Originally posted by ryan_o@Nov 29 2005, 04:17 PM
lxedition,

What type of hitch do you have mounted? I am looking to get a hitch package soon and yours looks very nice. Is it rated for more than 3500lbs?

I like the Draw-Tite over Hidden Hitch due to load rating.

Nice looking Sorie by the way!

-Ryan

Thanks Ryan;

I love the hitch was actually the first mod done :D. It's a class III hidden hitch rating is 5000lbs. Had it fitted before rolling off the lot...

BTW you can see more pics in my Garage or through another spot www.sorentosite.com.

Later!

·
Registered
5 Posts
lxedition,

Thanks for the reply. I was looking at one online hitch dealer (USA-Trailer-Hitches)and it shows a max load of 3500 for the hidden hitch. But everywhere else I see the true capacity is 5000. Part numbers are all identitcal. Well, guess I'll be asking for a hidden hitch for x-mas!

Thanks again!

-Ryan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts