Kia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
correct me if im wrong akat, i think i saw somewhere which u said ur car max boost is 0.7 bar. now u have boost to 0.9 bar, shiok. but wat else needed to do to withstand 0.9bar?

·
Registered
2005 Kia Picanto
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
piston and piston liner coating,
valve and valve spring coating,
water / methanol injector
oil cooler

up to this stage, i've done a lot already which i don't put in the site yet..

·
Registered
Kia Picanto 2006
48 Posts
mr. akat, has anyone customised a projector headlight on a picanto in your country? did you also replaced the clutch as well? and how about the pistons etc., does it hold up on the power?

·
Registered
2005 Kia Picanto
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes.. i did custom my headlight into projector headlight.. one 1?? :)
yes.. the piston has no prob.. im coating it actually

·
Registered
Kia Picanto 2006
48 Posts
mr. akat, can you post some pics of your projector headlamp? i really want to custom made my headlamps. just want to have a few ideas. what material did you use to anchor the brackets of the lamp? many many tnx in advance. :D

·
Registered
Kia Picanto 2006
48 Posts
im really sorry sir, but all i saw, most of it was glare.. :( from wat car did the projector came from? is there an assembly for the projector headlight in the market? if not, where does the bracket your projector headlight attaches to? did you made your own internal black frame, from which the bracket of your projector headlamp attaches to? im sorry for the trouble. tnx in advance. :beer:

·
Registered
2005 Kia Picanto
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it's for Picanto.. don't ask me, i'm not the one who built it, i'm the one who bought it

·
Registered
Kia Picanto 2006
48 Posts
yes.. i did custom my headlight into projector headlight.. one 1?? :)
yes.. the piston has no prob.. im coating it actually
Im sorry.. then why did you said you custom your headlight?? i was asking a while ago if you had custom made your headlamp into a projector headlamp. IF not, i was also asking if there was an assembly projector headlamp in the market. You should have just said that you bought an aftermarket projector headlamp in the market rather than answering my question impudently. thank you for your time.

·
Registered
2005 Kia Picanto
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dude... what's wrong with u.. when i said i customed it, i really customed it.. i just bought the kit and ask my mechanic to custom it for me.. i don't know how to do it and i don't wanna know how to do it either... if u want to do it on ur own, u can start it without asking me at all in the first place..

try look for picanto projector headlight in aftermarket if u can find it, i bet u, u cant at the moment.. there's one shop in malaysia that can custom the projector for any headlight u want.. just bring the ur original headlight, any design u can tell him straight.. so where is my word is impudently to you?? i am really custom my headlight..

don't wanna beleive is not my problem, as long as im still using my headlight happily..

·
Registered
2005 Kia Picanto
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah, if u r lucky.. find it on aftermarket dude... find it.. i bet u

·
Registered
Kia Picanto 2006
48 Posts
what's wrong with me? what's wrong with you man? If you had it made to your mechanic, you'll be saying like, "i had it custom made". Now if you were the one who custom made your projector headlamp, then you'll be saying like "I custom made my projector headlamp". both statement are different. you said the latter which you said you didn't do. Now your reply is indeed impudent, like a "smart-aleck", "cheeky" reply. And please, read the statement, or sentence thoroughly and comprehend it.

·
Registered
2005 Kia Picanto
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
English is not my native.. so what.. don't ask me to be one of the so 'smart-in-english' like u.. i really don't care.. i've deal with a lot of customer already in this forum, ive sold them a lot of units already including the projector headlight, with NO SUCH PROBLEM.. and they are happy with theirs.. but u here, instead of dealing, u are arguing about my.. *sigh*..

dude, i'm around since 2005 without having any PROBLEMS, but why now i'm facing this, with u??

·
Registered
Kia Picanto 2006
48 Posts
Ow you have to face me. I am a forum member just like anybody else, that deserves a polite answer, not a sarcastic one. I was misled by your answer because as you have said, it is not your native tongue. And then you replied with a sarcastic, cheeky answer. Who wouldn't be offended? English is not my native tongue also, but if i have offended somebody by using that language, I will apologize humbly and rectify my mistake. And sir, even if you are a living fossil here, it doesn't give you the right to be arrogant. Thanks again for your time, this will be my last post.

·
Super Moderator
99 Kia Elan 1.8L, 17 Ford Edge Sport 2.7L V6, 15 Mustang 3.7L V6, 08 Harley Nightrain
10,839 Posts
are you still active on this thread?! I’d love to talk to you if you still deal in picanto aftermarket parts etc!
He Last visited in 2008 !!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts