Kia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Titanium Silver Sorento LX w/ GDI
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so, I'm curious. How long did it take for the cards to arrive from Kia? I had mine done by the dealer early December, called about 10 days ago to get an ETA. They said it might be slow because of the holidays. I'm calling again tomorrow.

·
Registered
2006 Mazda6 2013 Sorento EX Pearl White GDI Premium Package
13 Posts
I got mine within 2 weeks of taking the car to the dealer and having the milage verified.

·
Registered
former owner of a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
8,536 Posts
here in Canada, I applied November 15th got it January 4th, but the holidays doesn't help with delivery.

·
Registered
2012 Titanium Silver Sorento LX w/ GDI
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
called kia. dealer hadn't submitted my info. they called dealership for miles. i'll be receiving in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
2012 Sorento
2 Posts
The fuel mileage reimbursements card took about a month to receive from Kia. The actual cash value for the difference in mileage claims vs actual mileage is not even close to the stated vehicle rating. Kia was not honest with their advertized mileage claims. Just beware when purchasing a 2012 Sorento with a 2.8 four cylinder engine you will only get about 73% of the stated fuel rating given by Kia.

·
Registered
8,536 Posts
The fuel mileage reimbursements card took about a month to receive from Kia. The actual cash value for the difference in mileage claims vs actual mileage is not even close to the stated vehicle rating. Kia was not honest with their advertized mileage claims. Just beware when purchasing a 2012 Sorento with a 2.8 four cylinder engine you will only get about 73% of the stated fuel rating given by Kia.
no such thing as a 2.8L engine, its a 2.4L. What you get in real world driving depends on how you drive and where you drive.

·
Registered
2013 Sorento LX 4cyl, 2013 Veloster Turbo
14 Posts
Totally agree that the mileage depends on how you drive and where. I am getting an average of 25 in town and 31 on the highway. Mine is the non GDI 4 cyl engine.

·
Registered
8,536 Posts
Totally agree that the mileage depends on how you drive and where. I am getting an average of 25 in town and 31 on the highway. Mine is the non GDI 4 cyl engine.
would be helpful if your could fill out your DRIVES and LOCATION profile on the left - thanks. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts