Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Sedona, LX 2002 3.5 liter V6 engine. Dese days m noticing a drastic change in my fuel economy. All I get is a 30 mpg. Since I keep the AC and stereo switched on most of the time, I thought this was the main reason. Is it so…?? And also suggest me some upgrades for my car that I can add to make its performance better and efficient.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Originally posted by dara@Aug 19 2004, 09:44 AM
I have a Sedona, LX 2002 3.5 liter V6 engine. Dese days m noticing a drastic change in my fuel economy. All I get is a 30 mpg. Since I keep the AC and stereo switched on most of the time, I thought this was the main reason. Is it so…?? And also suggest me some upgrades for my car that I can add to make its performance better and efficient.
You're getting 30 :blink: mpg?!? I've had mine for 4 weeks/7500 miles. I've only been able to get between 19 and 21 mpg. How do you get 30? I drive mine for a living and gas consumption is a major cost expense for me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Iv'e had my 2004 Sedona EX for about 1 month. Everything is great so far and my gas milage is 19-20 MPG.(3 tanks of gas so far). Not great but it's better than the Ranger 4X4 I traded for it. That truck got only 14-15 MPG! I'll keep you posted on any problems or concerns I encounter in the future.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts