Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Mineral Silver 2015 Kia Sportage SX-TURBO!
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased my New 2013 Kia Sportage EX on May 10th. On May 27th, I had my Dealer remove the Factory Installed Side Steps. I'm 6'1", and don't need them to Enter/Exit the vehicle. I have the Left & Right Side Steps, Metal Frames, and the Hardware, that the Service Dept Techs removed. There are a few Red Plastic Clips that are missing as a result of the Removal, but these are inexpensive to replace, and can be ordered by your Local Kia Dealer Parts Dept.

These Side Steps Retail for $495 through Kia, and I am asking $300 FIRM for the Set. The Side Steps have small Black Rubber "BUMPS", that allow for a good Grip, when you put your foot on it to Enter/Exit your Sportage.

I'm selling these via LOCAL PICKUP ONLY!!! I will NOT Ship these, due to their Length and Cost to Ship them. I'm located in New Braunfels, Texas, and would agree to meet closeby. If interested, please PM me on here. Thanks for looking!

Here are some Pics:

Cheers!

BB

·
Registered
Mineral Silver 2015 Kia Sportage SX-TURBO!
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUMP for another look! They're still available!

·
Registered
2014 Sorento LX
63 Posts
im going to post to bookmark this. If my friend rolls down to SA again I may have him grab these for me. if they are still around. BTW, im new to the sorento: would these fit the 2013 LX AWD? :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts