Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Kia Lovers,
Firstly I regret to inform you all that I have lost my right arm- well not really but that's how it felt when our car was totaled in an accident. Since I no longer have my beloved 2007 Kia Rio5, I have a few parts that have been laying around since the accident that I'll no longer be needing and wanted to offer them to you all. I have attached a few pictures of what I have but here's a list:

1. Driver side Pillar A Custom fiberglass 3 gauge pod (not finished completely, it need body filler, primed, painted, profit).

2. 1.6 Ltr DOHC 16v Motor Cover Guard (it's been painted red with Engine high-temp paint)

3.Brand-new Megan Racing Header Downpipe with flexpipe (It was a warranty replacement and never got it installed). Unfortunately, I had the brand-new header installed and less than 2 weeks later it was demolished. This was not installed though.

4. A 4to1 Megan Racing Header (USED & Cracked at the 4 pipe joint) This is cracked where all four pipes join.

5. A few new and slightly used Header gaskets/downpipe gaskets.

I don't have a price really for anything, so PM me if your interested and we'll go from there..

*Fitment*
Second Gen DOHC 1.6 liter Rio's

PICS
Go to my Google+ for more pics or PM me.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,851 Posts
I see you live "just down the street" from me (Massillon)...
If your drive train is still good you might want to invest in a "flood damaged" Rio.
With a little time and the engine, interior and electrical parts from your total you "could" have a Rio once again... The electrical system in these cars as well as the engine and interior will be shot.. BUT you could find a body in perfect condition...
Do a search for RIO 2007 on Iaai.com and include "flood".
They should go for peanuts because the only thing good in them is the body and non electrical parts.
Dave

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
You should also post this up over on Streetkiaz, as there seems to be a lot of RIO's. You will need to get permission from UD before you post. Sorry about your loss but, when one door closes another one always opens.

·
Super Moderator
6,851 Posts
I see he's on Streetkiaz and I like your "generic" saying...even though the original would be "fine" here...
Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts