Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Kia Lovers,
Firstly I regret to inform you all that I have lost my right arm- well not really but that's how it felt when our car was totaled in an accident. Since I no longer have my beloved 2007 Kia Rio5, I have a few parts that have been laying around since the accident that I'll no longer be needing and wanted to offer them to you all. I have attached a few pictures of what I have but here's a list:

1. Driver side Pillar A Custom fiberglass 3 gauge pod (not finished completely, it need body filler, primed, painted, profit).

2. 1.6 Ltr DOHC 16v Motor Cover Guard (it's been painted red with Engine high-temp paint)

3.Brand-new Megan Racing Header Downpipe with flexpipe (It was a warranty replacement and never got it installed). Unfortunately, I had the brand-new header installed and less than 2 weeks later it was demolished. This was not installed though.

4. A 4to1 Megan Racing Header (USED & Cracked at the 4 pipe joint) This is cracked where all four pipes join.

5. A few new and slightly used Header gaskets/downpipe gaskets.

I don't have a price really for anything, so PM me if your interested and we'll go from there..

*Fitment*
Second Gen DOHC 1.6 liter Rio's

PICS
Go to my Google+ for more pics or PM me.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
MOre pics
Please send me a private message and I'll do my best to respond if you see something you'd like. Or go to my Google Plus account (in the OP) and message me from there. Thanks

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2008 SpectraSX, 2014 Optima LX,2006 Jeep Liberty, Linux Mint Mate
6,928 Posts
I see you live "just down the street" from me (Massillon)...
If your drive train is still good you might want to invest in a "flood damaged" Rio.
With a little time and the engine, interior and electrical parts from your total you "could" have a Rio once again... The electrical system in these cars as well as the engine and interior will be shot.. BUT you could find a body in perfect condition...
Do a search for RIO 2007 on Iaai.com and include "flood".
They should go for peanuts because the only thing good in them is the body and non electrical parts.
Dave

·
Registered
06 KIA Spec5, 2000 HD Roadking
1,515 Posts
You should also post this up over on Streetkiaz, as there seems to be a lot of RIO's. You will need to get permission from UD before you post. Sorry about your loss but, when one door closes another one always opens.

·
Super Moderator
2008 SpectraSX, 2014 Optima LX,2006 Jeep Liberty, Linux Mint Mate
6,928 Posts
I see he's on Streetkiaz and I like your "generic" saying...even though the original would be "fine" here...
Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts