Kia Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Sorento SXP X-Line
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just traded back my 2022 Sorento SX-P X-Line and have some goodies I don't need anymore.
Prices include shipping, PayPal preferred unless local.

JB4 w/Bluetooth adapter (never installed) - SOLD
Spectre (blue) filter with adapter and clamp - $20
Center Console tray - $20
Full set of rubber mats, six seater configuration - SOLD
Cargo mat/tray that folds - SOLD
Door Handle cover that turns the door handle into a little cubby - SOLD
OE tires, these were taken off before delivery since I upgraded to Michelin's - SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
2022 Kia Sorento SX Prestige X-Line- Aruba Green
217 Posts
What happened? Where are you located?

·
Registered
2022 Kia Sorento SX Prestige X-Line- Aruba Green
217 Posts
So are you getting a Telluride?

So the tires have almost no miles on them, correct?

I'm in Richmond, Virginia. I'll likely be upgrading to the Michelins for my next tire - the Cross Climates that you had.

Man, sad that you just didn't like the Sorento. Did they give you top dollar for your car?

·
Registered
2021 SX
73 Posts
How much is shipping to H!e4m7 in Canada for the Burger tuning JB4?

·
Registered
Kia Sorento SX Prestige 2021
140 Posts
Thought I was the only one. Trading mine in for a ‘19 Lexus GX 460 this weekend. paperwork’s already done, i took a depreciation hit of around 10k (best offer was ~35k) so it’s a life lesson i’ll have to eat. I still check the forums just to keep my eye on the sporadic acceleration issue, which was the biggest issue I had with the car, along with all the other quibbles and annoyances with it. never buying a Kia again, though.

·
Registered
2021 Kia Sorento SX AWD Gravity Gray 2012 Kia Sorento LX AWD 3.5V6 Dark Cherry
115 Posts
Thought I was the only one. Trading mine in for a ‘19 Lexus GX 460 this weekend. paperwork’s already done, i took a depreciation hit of around 10k (best offer was ~35k) so it’s a life lesson i’ll have to eat. I still check the forums just to keep my eye on the sporadic acceleration issue, which was the biggest issue I had with the car, along with all the other quibbles and annoyances with it. never buying a Kia again, though.
:censored:

·
Registered
2021 Kia Sorento X-Line Gravity Gray
18 Posts
Cargo mat should be the same as the one for the 2021, correct? If so, I'd be interested.

·
Registered
2022 Sorento SXP X-Line
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Spectre filter, center console cubby tray thingy, and rubber mats are all still available and ready to ship today!

·
Registered
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
5 Posts
Spectre filter, center console cubby tray thingy, and rubber mats are all still available and ready to ship today!
Been a while, but if you're still looking to get rid of the rubber mats, let me know. What brand?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts