Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very light use and they are in perfect shape. Just rinse them and go. $50 for the front and rear mats, Also have the cargo trunk mat $50 as well. Willing to ship but they are heavy and will need to be folded. Local picked preferred in Houston.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yeah sorry I prefer to stay in the USA due to customs taking over 30 days sometimes.
Hey have you sold those? I'm still interested and willing to compensate for shipping to Canada if it's an option for you.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey have you sold those? I'm still interested and willing to compensate for shipping to Canada if it's an option for you.

I still have the floormats. Its not the the compensation. Its the waiting time and customs is the problem. I had transaction that lasted well past 30 days and the buyer did a charge back while it was in customs so I ended up losing both ways. Not saying this would be the case but just rather not deal with it.

Trunk mat sold.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I still have the floormats. Its not the the compensation. Its the waiting time and customs is the problem. I had transaction that lasted well past 30 days and the buyer did a charge back while it was in customs so I ended up losing both ways. Not saying this would be the case but just rather not deal with it.

Trunk mat sold.
Ok I understand.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts