Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2007 gold kia spectra
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi and thank you im going in a few hours to get a replacement front window for my kia. my question is will a 2008 windshield fit my 2007 thank you in advance

·
Super Moderator
99 Kia Elan 1.8L, 17 Ford Edge Sport 2.7L V6, 15 Mustang 3.7L V6, 08 Harley Nightrain
10,379 Posts
hi and thank you im going in a few hours to get a replacement front window for my kia. my question is will a 2008 windshield fit my 2007 thank you in advance
You posted a Spectra question in the Sorento section - was this intentional?

·
Registered
2007 gold kia spectra
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry im new to this and was totally not intentional i thought it was a sorento its a spectra i just bought it a week ago so still learing thank you

·
Super Moderator
2008 SpectraSX, 2014 Optima LX,2006 Jeep Liberty, Linux Mint Mate
6,887 Posts
Windshields from 2004.5~2009 Spectras are the same... Getting a good used one will be a challenge because of the way they were originally installed... gaining access to the edges of the glass usually causes chips that will turn into cracks... I've been there and done that... The new glass replacements are usually not that expensive (around $220 installed)...

These are great point A to point B cars... Don't expect to find a lot of "performance" parts and waste your money trying to "improve" the performance... Change the timing belt and drain and refill the (automatic) transmission fluid (Diamond type III)... Both of these suggestions are a must!! and if the car was properly taken care of by the past owners it can go 300k miles PLUS... Dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts