Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Sorento 2012 ex With sunroof and leather + kawasaki Vulcan custom
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! since is winter in here every morning wen I go to work my front speaker was not working! maybe frozen ( only the tweeter are worcking) and now I ear less bass! I have a appointment at the dealer next week but just want to know feedback about you!
Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have noticed the same thing with my Sorento on the really cold mornings. Just wondering if you can post an update after meeting with the dealer about it?

·
Registered
Sorento 2012 ex With sunroof and leather + kawasaki Vulcan custom
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have noticed the same thing with my Sorento on the really cold mornings. Just wondering if you can post an update after meeting with the dealer about it?
I will!!! Last week i had to go at the dealer with my sorento because of a high level of humidity. The carpet was so wet !! they found a leak in the windshield!!!
so the speaker was easy to frost! the leak is fix but I don't have bass like I use to !

·
Registered
5 Posts
I will!!! Last week i had to go at the dealer with my sorento because of a high level of humidity. The carpet was so wet !! they found a leak in the windshield!!!
so the speaker was easy to frost! the leak is fix but I don't have bass like I use to !

That is very interesting. On occassion I have noticed that the windshield tends to have moisture on the inside of it. Havent noticed anything wet around the floor area though. After the next rain I might have to take a close look.

·
Registered
Corolla 1996, Corolla 2009, Soon Sorento
36 Posts
Me too, in the freezing cold, my front speakers are not working, what is the reason? Is it something covered by the warranty? i never had that happen before in any car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts