Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have a kia sedona and for the last 9 months or so the front heater does not turn off or down. You can still change the temperature setting but it is on full blast.
Please help.
Thanks.
Lee
(56 plate)

·
Registered
06 Grand Carnival
447 Posts
I do not know what a '56 plate is' (I know it is a UK thing..............) if it was built between 2006 to current I would be looking at a blown fuse particularly the ROOM FUSE, it has happened to me and come up as question as well.

Cheers
Brian

·
Registered
former owner of a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
8,527 Posts
56 plate is a 2006 model (had to look it up)

Please people when posting question please provide full details of your vehicle and location so people can respond more accurately - remember this is a worldwide forum.

·
Registered
2007 Kia Sedona (2 of them)
51 Posts
The ROOM FUSE fixed this one for me (under the steering wheel). I didn't have a 7.5 amp fuse, but I put a 5 in and it's getting me by for the moment.

Note -- the burned out Room Fuse also threw an airbag light on, put the rear AC fan on full blast, and turned off the interior lights.

I had the instrument panel in the ceiling break apart when I pressed a slider door button in it and the fuse blew (likely the electronic board above it made contact with the metal bracket). Scared the heck out of me -- panel fell to the floor, fans front and back went into full blast, air bag light came on . . . the car seemed completely out of control. Replacing the fuse and having most of the car come back to normal was a relief, and I thank you bopbo for the answer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts