Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I Have a 2005 Kia sedona. This problem started about 3 months ago the front heater fans would randomly stop and then when i would press the nob in they would kick on. Then it progressively got worse, untill they just stopped comming on. Well long story short I ordered and replaced the fan speed control nob/switch assembly. Now they still wont come on and it is starting to get cold. What else could it be? Maybe a fuse, a relay, the blower, or the resistor? how do i go about determining what failed? any advice would be great.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I Have a 2005 Kia sedona. This problem started about 3 months ago the front heater fans would randomly stop and then when i would press the nob in they would kick on. Then it progressively got worse, untill they just stopped comming on. Well long story short I ordered and replaced the fan speed control nob/switch assembly. Now they still wont come on and it is starting to get cold. What else could it be? Maybe a fuse, a relay, the blower, or the resistor? how do i go about determining what failed? any advice would be great.
I have the same problem. did you fix your problem? Charlie 651-738-1965 email: [email protected]. I am happy to pay for a solution and post it for others.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts