Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have a 2010 Ceed Strike, it comes with rear fog lights and I want to fit front fog lights, my question is, is the wiring for front lights there to connect to?
Many thanks

·
Registered
Pro Ceed 2 1.6 CRDi (113)
182 Posts
Please don't fit these if you are going to drive around with them on 24/7. A) It isn't going to help you see any furthur ahead, B) You will blind oncoming road users and C) You will look like a prize idiot. But if you are going to use them when visibility is below 100m as you should then by all means fit them, but the amount of times this happens per year is minimal, so I would save your money and buy some travel sweets :)

Rant over.

P.S - I couldn't tell you if you could wire into the back ones.

·
Registered
Many, KIa Ceed 1.6 crdi auto at the moment
103 Posts
Fitting Front Foglights

It is hard to give advise as every Kia is built differant. I think the assembly line is moving that fast some is missed or the person picks up the wrong one piece

Front LED lights dont make sence for they dont fit them to the rear and I would soon someone know where I am for I can see where I am going even if I run into them

The Volvo idea was the best but we asked MOT to fit them many years ago and they said it did not derate accidents. ????????

1 - 3 of 3 Posts