Kia Forum banner

Front and rear emblems

2K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  EmblemsOnly 
#1 ·
Hi. I’ve been searching for a few months for the new style Kia emblems for the front and rear. Has anyone purchased and if so, where did you find them? Does anyone know the size? I measured but my measurements don’t match up to any I have seen. Thanks

#2 ·
I purchased mine from Aliexpress, but that account has been cancelled ever since.

In any case, I think they are not meant for snowy weather (road salt destroyed mine)... They deteriorated a lot. Will post a picture later.

#3 ·
I saw them on Aliexpress, just wasn’t sure if they would fit. I heard of others flying off the first week or like you said deteriorating. My car never sees snow but i’m at the beach so maybe salty air isn’t the best either. I started seeing bubbles in my emblems and I like the way the new ones look. Now i’m scared to try. Pics would be great. Thank you!

#4 ·
Hi All, we're new to the forums however not new to Kia's. We carry many designs and colors of emblems made specifically for Kia's, including the mentioned logo design in the thread. The version we offer is easily the highest quality on the market, not the typical version(s) found elsewhere. For any 2011-2021 owners interested in refreshing the logo design please visit our site. We're happy to help with any questions here on the forum as well. Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.