27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by root@Aug 20 2004, 01:31 AM
Welcome to the forum Taro! B)
Thanx Root. Ain't she a beauty? :p

R

·
0 Posts
Isn't that national mosque in Malaysia ...if I remember it correctly it is located in lapangan merdeka?.

I visited Singapore and Malaysia as a tourist few months ago. Singapore is a nice country IMO:). Is there a Kia club there?

·
Registered
2004 Kia Rio
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by root@Aug 20 2004, 01:09 PM
Isn't that national mosque in Malaysia ...if I remember it correctly it is located in lapangan merdeka?.

I visited Singapore and Malaysia as a tourist few months ago. Singapore is a nice country IMO:). Is there a Kia club there?
Hi Root. The mosque in the background is located in Putrajaya, Malaysia....which is approxmiately 377km away from Singapore. B)

·
Registered
3 Posts
YO Taro........nice car man, can't say much for the shirt though ...............................Glory...Glory MAN UNITED... ;)

At leest it looks warm where you are, not b##*y freezing like it is here in Oldham, Manchester.

Regards STE........................................................................................

·
Registered
2004 Kia Rio
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by STE@Oct 15 2004, 01:55 PM
YO Taro........nice car man, can't say much for the shirt though ...............................Glory...Glory MAN UNITED... ;)
At leest it looks warm where you are, not b##*y freezing like it is here in Oldham, Manchester.

Regards STE........................................................................................
Hi bro STE. Its an Arsenal Number 14 from Henry.

·
Registered
2004 Kia Rio
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
New outlook in September for the Malacca trip. We were sponsored by Cycle and Carriage (the local Singapore Kia dealer). Look at the convoy. We clocked more than 50 cars! For more information, log into our local Singapore Kia scene at www.sgkiaclub.com.

·
Registered
2004 Kia Rio
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A month later. SGKIACLUB was invited to be interviewed by a local car magazine. These are only some of the members present that day.

This time, she's sponsored by Shell for the Mileage Challenge. She clocked 16.89km/ltr. The other Rio on the left clocked 19+km/ltr. The winner of the Challenge was the white Picanto beside mine at 27km/ltr.

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,127 Posts
Originally posted by SAN853@Dec 17 2004, 02:09 PM
A month later. SGKIACLUB was invited to be interviewed by a local car magazine. These are only some of the members present that day.

This time, she's sponsored by Shell for the Mileage Challenge. She clocked 16.89km/ltr. The other Rio on the left clocked 19+km/ltr. The winner of the Challenge was the white Picanto beside mine at 27km/ltr.

nice ride!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi everyone.

i will be getting my Kia rio hatchback 2 weeks from now. can anyone tell me where can i find full body kit and headlight/ rear light/ fog lamp in singapore or johor bahru?

Care to inform me? do email me [email protected]

ThXS! :)

Regards

Gary Tan

·
Premium Member
1,171 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts