Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Kia Carens 3 YM14
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I was wondering with the launch of the new Cee'd and Cee'd SW, would it be a good idear to split the forums to make it easier for members to navigate the threads.

IE to start a new forum for the new Cee'd?

Thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
Cee'd VR-7
391 Posts
Hi, I was wondering with the launch of the new Cee'd and Cee'd SW, would it be a good idear to split the forums to make it easier for members to navigate the threads.

IE to start a new forum for the new Cee'd?

Thanks in advance :)
It sounds like a good idea. However, in my opinion there is very little basic difference between the various Cee'd "new" versions. The changes are mainly just cosmetic with a few more "bells & whistles" coupled with a price hike!

·
Registered
RIP :( 2010 Pro_Cee'd - Infra Red 2
863 Posts
So far we've had just one forum for all cee'd models (normal/SW/Pro, & pre/facelift) and I think that's perfect. Think this should be a resource for ceed owners full stop, not just old ceed owners.

The new Picanto's been out for a good year now, have they had to split that forum to keep it navigable?

·
Registered
Kia Carens 3 YM14
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:)It was just a thought, thanks anyway :)

Keep up the good work.​

·
Registered
RIP :( 2010 Pro_Cee'd - Infra Red 2
863 Posts
Actually it's well worth posing that question brixmis7.

Although Picanto don't have different sections, other models on here have "pre 2007, 2007-2011, and 2012 onwards" or similar sections.
I guess our mods will act accordingly if we find it's needed/wanted.

We've always asked cee'd folk to add their car details to profile (as you've done) so it shows under their name on the left. If everyone did that, we wouldn't need any split forums!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts