Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
SOLD 12 K5 SX Turbo
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my UNAVI Multi Navigation In-Dash Navigation/ Multimedia system model # ENB-X2 for the 2011-13 Kia Optima with existing UVO radio. I purchased this unit in 2014 to upgrade my OEM radio. As some of you know, this requires actually taking the existing stereo apart to install UNAVI component to allow to interface with OEM stereo, allowing OEM functions and appearance to remain intact. Unlike the Chinese DVD players, this is the brand that will provide navigation, and video media while keeping OEM functions. Brand new I paid $1,200 for this unit. I have reduced the price to $450. Everything pictured is included and is essential in order to properly install. I took this unit to a car audio ship that carry UNAVI items to get installed just to be safe. I can assure that this item works but I cannot be responsible for DIY self-installs. My reason for selling is because I sold my car. I also have a custom sub box designed for two square 10" subwoofers that's available. PM me if interested. Somebody take this off my hands.

Attachments

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
1 Posts
Hi,
Do you still have tha 8' navigation for Optima?
If yes may I ask a couple of things ?

If you bought 2014 why do you still have it in 2016 brand new ? You did not install it ?
Are you in Us or Canada ? What year is its map ? Do I have to buy harness and things to work with my back up camera or anything ? Or it comes with all ?

Can you send your answer to my email please: [email protected] ?

Thank you !!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts