Kia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There isnt many..
1. If your selling something here you MUST have a price. (this isn't an auction site)
2. No spam at all.

Thats all I can think of for now if you have anything to add just post it up..

EDIT:
Here are few more I would like to add.
3. Besides price and clear description (used, new, working condition, damaged, color, year...) of item/items you MUST include info regarding shipping, what means mainly your/item location.

4. No business posts. When you provide a link, phone number, address... anything with your post, we will check if it is business related. If so - post will be deleted. If you want to post business related ads simply become a sponsor. Contact administrator or moderators.

5. Classifieds - For Sale / Trade forum is for ACTIVE* members only. It means, you are not allowed to jump in here and post several for sale posts. If you do so, your ads will be deleted and you may receive warning.

6. No links to auction web sites such as eBay.

* - active member is a member who contributes to the forum for instance: helps solving others problems.

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you can post here, you can post there.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Can i post multiple items in one post? Gotta lot of new/used parts to sell.

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why not, just try to mention everything you have in the title so people know what your selling.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Ok thank you. I'll try, but its funny how much a tech can collect in less than 3 years.

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dont even need to be a tech lol, ive got parts from my very first car sitting in the garage, thats 14 years ago, then been through who knows how many cars since. 60-70, went through a buy fix sell phase for awhile.
Ill just sit on them, got the space for now..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts