Kia Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Kia Borrego EX V8 2WD
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is interested, I'm selling my 2009 Borrego EX V8. It is in excellent condition with all maintanence taken care of. Synthetic oil every 3k.

41,000 miles, leather, nav, 2WD

$21,900. PM for more info. Located in Dayton, OH area.

What do you guys think of asking price? I really love this vehicle and dont really need to sell it, just selling to save cash. Title in hand.

·
Registered
22 Posts
"What do you guys think of asking price?"

I've been researching the heck out of them > 2wd, 41,000 miles $21,900 > > > too high!
Seriously, a LOT of Boreago's are coming in off their leases...with VERY LOW mileage on them.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you show me an example of these low mileage equivalents? Keep in mind EX V8 with Navigation. I can only find 2 within a hundred mile radius of me and mine is priced less. I'm willing to lower my price, but I can't see any reason to. Had a guy call from 250 miles away interested in my bottom line. Thinking about calling him back and telling him $21000.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can you show me an example of these low mileage equivalents? Keep in mind EX V8 with Navigation. I can only find 2 within a hundred mile radius of me and mine is priced less. I'm willing to lower my price, but I can't see any reason to. Had a guy call from 250 miles away interested in my bottom line. Thinking about calling him back and telling him $21000.
What are you smoking ? $ 21,900 NO WAY. You are going to take a BIG LOST on that car.

It's nice to dream. :eek: Wish you the best of luck selling.

·
Super Moderator
1995 Procharged Mustang Cobra -- 2006 Grand Cheorkee limted Hemi.
4,426 Posts
What are you smoking ? $ 21,900 NO WAY. You are going to take a BIG LOST on that car.

Did you sign up on our site just to post this??? What are you, some used Borrego pricing expert? If you don't want to buy his Kia then post nothing! If you think it is priced to high, then maybe ask if he is willing to go lower. When you sell a car, most people ask a higher price to start because EVEYBODY offers you lower... IE: everybody wants a GREAT deal. Make sense?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Always someone who wants something for nothing. Have you ever heard of Kelly Blue Book? Perhaps you could check it out and see that one like mine in excellent condition has a value of about $21,000.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Always someone who wants something for nothing. Have you ever heard of Kelly Blue Book? Perhaps you could check it out and see that one like mine in excellent condition has a value of about $21,000.
People like you always seem to take advantage of others. Suck it up you're NOT going to get KBB value. Kia is not a dream car you are lucky if you get half of what you are asking for.

·
Registered
22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just knew that "johnmark23" is out to make some extra money. There is NO WAY he is going to sell for that price especially a private sell. Why don't you just suck it up and get ready to take a BIG LOST.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dear Mr. "KiaOhio,"

This forum exists for real Kia owners to have the opportunity to discuss issues and tips concerning their Kia vehicles. It seems that you have joined in order to attack people like me who are trying to use this forum for its intended purpose.

By the way, if you are interested, I have a Borrego EX V8 for sale, and I dropped the price just for you; now $20,995....Have a nice day!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just knew that "johnmark23" is out to make some extra money. There is NO WAY he is going to sell for that price especially a private sell. Why don't you just suck it up and get ready to take a BIG LOST.
Why do you keep saying "BIG LOST?" To be grammatically correct, you might consider saying "big loss." This is how we speak in America.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts