Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Sorento SX V6 AWD, 2014 Cruze RS, 1979 Nova Rally
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale: 18" Chrome Sorento Wheels (3) Better pics added!

So we have a 2011 Sorento EX. the Girlfriend ended up backing the Left rear rim into the stone wall at the house last weekend. we got her a new set of wheels, looking to sell the old. i am planning on hanging onto the gouged up wheel for a full size spare and selling these three, maybe for others to have a full size spare. i would sell all four if someone really wants them.

now to be honest. the chrome is not perfect, it looks to be pitting on the insides of the spokes. and some around the centercaps.

i will try to remember to get some close ups tonight when i get home from work or tomorrow morning in normal daylight.

Price drop!
Looking to get $125+ shipping each or $300+ Shipping for all 3, But money talks, want these gone

Rim 1:

Rims are labeled in my garage, so if you want different pics of a certain wheel, let me know. would like to move these! im not on here often, but if you send me a PM i get an Email alert to my phone.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
only allowed 4 pics in a post so....

Rim 2:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
make me some offers if you are interested, want these gone!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump, have a PM form someone looking for 1 would love to sell the rest! or all 3. first with $ takes them. make me an offer, im Motivated ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts