Kia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Notice how even though the Polo engine is more powerful, when actually tested on the road the Picanto has quicker acceleration.

Cheers
PicantoSE

·
Registered
72 Posts
I can't wait until I have driven past the break-in period. I floored the accelerator only once or twice, and only briefly, and it was a great feeling! :lol:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Top end torque is not great on hills even in 3rd. Although it's better than my old 1.0 micra on the motorway.

Cheers
PicantoSE

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yup I agree with that. I need to be in first to climb any sort of slope. Second doesn't do it unless I'm approaching with enough speed. But even then, halfway up the incline I have to downshift to one again. I don't mind it.

What I really hate is how far off the floor the clutch pedals are. I have sprained my right foot from enjoying my Picanto too much. I think the seat is too high, and the weird sitting positions that I get from fiddling with the seat rails and seat back are unsuitable for me ergonomically. I really dunno if anyone feels the same. I'm only 1.75m tall. My wife loves it, but she is a good 20cm shorter.

·
Registered
9 Posts
175? I'm 184 tall. I love my picanto, but that's really the only thing that bothers me about it. Even with the seat all the way back, it's cramped. An I agree, about hills. Passing on a hill is something I dream about.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts