Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the fog light button located above the radio because when i push nothing comes on. The light look pretty good but maybe they are blown out. If anybody can answer I would appreciate it.

Thanks

·
Registered
2004 Cerato LX
75 Posts
I have 3 buttons above the radio, rear windscreen de-mist, rear foglights, and hazard lights. The rear foglight is usually the one with a picture of a side view of a lamp with a # sign. Have you checked whether the foglights come on when you press the button? it may be that its just the bulb behind the light thats blown. Do you have an indication on the dash that your foglights are on?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe I am asking the wrong question. Unfortunately my car did not come with the owners manual from the used dealership. There are 2 small lights underneath my headlights that I am trying to get on. When I push that button that you mentioned nothing comes on on the dash. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The button you are referring to is probably the right button. The fog light button should be the leftmost button above the radio. The problem may be that you are not turning them on properly. In order to turn on the fog lights, you must

(1) have the fog light button depressed (obviously =P)
(2) turn the dashboard light control to the forwardmost position

hope this helps

1 - 4 of 4 Posts