Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My LX did not come with fog lights as an option, so I bought some Hella Angel Eye fog lights that will fit perfectly.

However, there is nothing in the bumper to bolt them to! Kia says you can't buy the factory fog light bracket without buying the fog lights and everything, which run about $150 each.

Has anyone rigged something up or found some kind of bracket to hold an aftermarket fog light???

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,127 Posts
Originally posted by member51@Dec 30 2004, 03:59 PM
My LX did not come with fog lights as an option, so I bought some Hella Angel Eye fog lights that will fit perfectly.

However, there is nothing in the bumper to bolt them to! Kia says you can't buy the factory fog light bracket without buying the fog lights and everything, which run about $150 each.

Has anyone rigged something up or found some kind of bracket to hold an aftermarket fog light???
well i used to have aftermarket fog you will ahve to use the bracket they came with and drill into bumper unfortanatly..... only way!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2005 Kia Sorento
34 Posts
It's not the only way: I bought a similiar set and cut the tops off of the "nipple covers" ....used those as brackets and worked like a champ! Did you ever get yours installed?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts