Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably a stupid question but one of my fog lights is burnt out. Unless I am missing it, the owners manual seems to mention where the fog light is but never really tells how to replace the bulb. It seems to have no access under the hood or below as it is covered up by plastic panels. Anyone replace one yet?
thanks for the help in advance.

·
Registered
06 Sedona LX, 06 Sedona EX, 14 Forte EX, 11 Sportage EX, 11 Forte 5-door SX, 15 K900 VIP+
1,145 Posts
According to Kia's online repair manual, you have to remove the front bumper. Hopefully someone else offers an easier solution. If not, it isn't too hard to take off. A mixture of 20 different clips, bolts and screws hold it on.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the response.
Unfortunately, that is what I thought also. Wow, drop the bumper to change a light bulb. I really like my Borrego but that part of the design is sure screwed up! Guess I am going to have to pay the pentance at the dealer for the fog lights anyway.

·
Registered
18 Posts
You do NOT need to drop the bumber!!! LOL! There is a trim piece around the bottom with some push pin/philips plastic fasteners. You remove (3 i think) then bend down the piece and replace the lamp.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts