Kia Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Borrego
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone using rubber molded floor mats? I'm looking for something deep that will hold water and snow really well...

Would be great if you can point me to place to buy from.

·
Registered
2009 Borrego
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They look awesome thanks Java, certainly cheaper then the $490 or so from Applewood kia..

·
Registered
14 Kia Sorento (V6 EX AWD), 2013 Nissan Altima SV
293 Posts
I was going to mention the WeatherTech mats, but others beat me to it. I for one, being in atlanta, can get buy with the stock mats. How ya all can live up in all that cold, ice, and snow is beyond me? Atlanta is too far north for me. Fortunately, I work a lot in FL, thank god.

·
Registered
2009 Borrego
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There isn't much snow or ice here in Vancouver, it's pretty mild. Didn't you see the Olympics? They were trucking in snow from at least 100 km away.

However this winter is supposed to be the worst in a looong time.

·
Registered
14 Kia Sorento (V6 EX AWD), 2013 Nissan Altima SV
293 Posts
The boonies

What do you mean? We had 3-4 inches of snow, 3 times last winter, but seriously, I work out in the boonies from time to time and like the security of having it, if I need it.

Rick, what do you need 4 wheel drive for if you don't have snow man???? LOL!!

·
Registered
2009 Borrego
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ended up ordering the Weathertech ones directly from them. They arrived yesterday and they look great, they fit perfectly.

Autoanything has a cargo liner that covers the third seat when it's in the down position but they won't ship to Canada. and Weathertech Canada claims that it doesn't exist.. :(

·
Registered
2010 Borrego EX V6 NAV
21 Posts
Are you sure they are from Weathertech and cover the area with 3-rd bench down? The pictures are not from Borrego. I have ordered cargo liner, which covers the back of 3-rd row seats as well as the area behind them. The seats can be up or down with this liner. It will protect the cargo area from dirt, but not liquids.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts