Kia Forum banner

121 - 125 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Sorento SX Prestige X-Line, 2017 BMW X3, 2017 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
5 Posts
Does anybody have the Maxliner floor liners for all 3 rows in their SX X-line? If so, do they cover the hump between the 2nd row captains chair, and also the "center aisle" between the 2nd and 3rd rows? TIA

·
Registered
2021 Sorento 2.5 Turbo EX FWD
9 Posts
I saw they came out today. I think after seeing them I’m going to hold out a little longer for tuxmats.
Tuxmats look sharp. I like the Kia brand ones the canadian user has. Can't find those anywhere online. I need something with the captains chair passthrough covered. My kids are already ruining the carpet fibers and it's barely 2 months old!

·
Registered
2021 Sorento 2.5 Turbo EX FWD
9 Posts
Found these on Amazon, I haven't ordered them yet but they cover pass through more than the weathertech ones do. My 3rd row isn't getting much use for now but this seems like a good option and the price isn't bad. I just don't know how deep the side walls are but I'm sure weathertech is better in that aspect.

That's not bad. I don't need anything too high really just want full coverage over the carpet. I have a feeling it'll be going to the beach for the first time soon and I hate vacuuming sand outta the carpet!

·
Registered
2021 Sorento Hybrid EX White/Black
20 Posts
I’m 0-2 in getting the right floor mats from weathertech for my hybrid.

I ordered the correct front mats but what they sent me both times were for a ‘21 Tucson.

They think inventory may have been labeled wrong in the warehouse and are investigating it tomorrow. They will doing a hands on physical inspection of the next set they send me before sending it out next day air.

Still waiting for the second row floor mats for the hybrid. They will be different than the gassers.

They launched a cargo mat for behind the third row but I want one for everything behind the 2nd row. Currently have the Kia folding cargo tray but it’s cheap.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I have grey weathertechs in my 4runner and hate one thing about them. They stain from ordinary dirt. Once dirty, they never look new again. I've tried different soaps, soaking, power washing, scrubbing...
I had the same issue. Try this stuff:

121 - 125 of 125 Posts