Kia Forum banner

101 - 120 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Kia Sorento SX
4 Posts
Picked up my Sorento SX (Canadian version) yesterday, and my dealership had a different (from what was mentioned in this thread) version of floor liners. It has higher rims than the All-Weather Floor Mats (R5F13-AC000), cover more area, and look quite different than all other options I've seen so far. I decided to get them because for Canadian winters I definitely want something more robust (cleaning salt out of carpets isn't much fun).
Here are some photos:

Front driver side:

Front passenger side:

Second row:

Third row:

·
Registered
2021 Sorento SX X-Line
43 Posts
Picked up my Sorento SX (Canadian version) yesterday, and my dealership had a different (from what was mentioned in this thread) version of floor liners. It has higher rims than the All-Weather Floor Mats (R5F13-AC000), cover more area, and look quite different than all other options I've seen so far. I decided to get them because for Canadian winters I definitely want something more robust (cleaning salt out of carpets isn't much fun).
Here are some photos:
Thanks! Alas, it looks like the pics you shared from google photos don't allow hotlinking (see my screenshot below) -- you'll probably see them because they're cached on your browser, but unfortunately others can't. Would you mind uploading them as inline pics instead? I'm sure many would be curious to see them. It sounds like they're modeled after Weathertech mats.

·
Registered
2021 Kia Sorento SX
4 Posts
Thanks! Alas, it looks like the pics you shared from google photos don't allow hotlinking (see my screenshot below) -- you'll probably see them because they're cached on your browser, but unfortunately others can't. Would you mind uploading them as inline pics instead? I'm sure many would be curious to see them. It sounds like they're modeled after Weathertech mats.
Re-uploaded the pics as inline. Hope it works now!

Also, here's a tag from its bag:

·
Registered
2021 Kia Sorento SX Prestige X-Line Aruba Green
29 Posts
Here are some photos:

Front driver side:
View attachment 118083

Front passenger side:
View attachment 118084

Second row:
View attachment 118085

Third row:
View attachment 118086
Those are much nicer than the ones I got from Kia!

·
Registered
2021 Kia Sorento SX
4 Posts
US second row all weather mats are missing the middle which is not great if your trying to protect the rug
Yes, that's another reason why I decided to get these liners. There's also a connecting piece between second and third rows — for a gap between second row captain chairs. Overall these liners have pretty good coverage, and considering Canadian winters it's a must.

·
Registered
2021 Sorento SX X-Line
43 Posts
WOW, those are nice! 😮 They must currently only be available via Canadian dealerships, because a Google search reveals nothing. kia r5f17 ap000 - Google Search

I like the all weather mats I got from kiastuff.com just fine, but I would have certainly considered these if the cost was similar.

·
Registered
2021 Sorento S AWD
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·
Chiming in to say I too like those high sided Kia mats. Basically WeatherTech-like. WeatherTech still is only selling the front driver and passenger floor liners. Surprised they haven't been able to market the 2nd and 3rd yet.

The US-spec all weather mats have been an ok stand-in. Just cleaned the car top to bottom this weekend and 95% of the dirt and salt stayed on the mats and off the carpet. Can't complain too much!

·
Registered
2021 Sorento SX AWD
6 Posts
Here are some photos:

Front driver side:
View attachment 118083

Front passenger side:
View attachment 118084

Second row:
View attachment 118085

Third row:
View attachment 118086
Those looks way better than US version in my opinion. I went with just the fronts from Weathertech as that’s all that is available for now. I’ve been recommended Tuxmats…. They aren’t available yet but reached out and they said April. I also reached out to weathertech about 2nd/3rd row and cargo liner but haven’t heard anything from them yet.

·
Registered
2021 Kia Sorento SX
4 Posts
One downside to these liners — its cost. These cost me $500 CAD (~$400 USD), which is significantly higher than all the other options mentioned in this thread. But given that I'd have paid shipping + customs on the other ones, and that these liners are actually better suited for Canadian winters, I decided to bite the bullet.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Here are some photos:

Front driver side:
View attachment 118083

Front passenger side:
View attachment 118084

Second row:
View attachment 118085

Third row:
View attachment 118086
Those look great - exactly what I want, but alas, it seems as though KIA USA has once again decided we're not allowed nice things down here.

Keeping my fingers crossed for Kagu Maxspider mats becoming available soon.

·
Registered
2021 Sorento Hybrid EX White/Black
20 Posts
Weathertech finally released the 1st row floor mats for the Hybrid. Like the gasser no second row or cargo May yet. Not sure what’s taking them so long.

·
Registered
2021 Sorento SX Prestige X-Line, 2017 BMW X3, 2017 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
5 Posts
Are the Kia all-weather mats that bad? Are they flat or do they have a bit of of a lip to keep liquids in? Do they completely cover the carpeting on the floor?

·
Registered
2021 Sorento SX X-Line
43 Posts
Are the Kia all-weather mats that bad? Are they flat or do they have a bit of of a lip to keep liquids in? Do they completely cover the carpeting on the floor?
The fronts are not that bad at all, no. They do have some depth to them to contain snow melt etc, but they're not the "bathtub" style with a high lip like the weathertechs et al.

The middle and rear ones are less great. The middle ones don't cover the hump, and the rear ones cover a fairly small area.

They're better than nothing, and fit well in the spaces they DO cover, but the fancy Canadian ones that @VDMTS posted at the top of this page seem much better.

·
Registered
2021 Sorento 2.5 Turbo EX FWD
9 Posts
Weathertech has all three rows now

Almost $300.

It does not appear that they will cover the pass through for captain chair 2nd row. The third row also doesn't appear to match exactly to the nooks where the third row is bolted in like the canadian optioned liners have in this thread.

·
Registered
2021 Sorento SX AWD
6 Posts

Almost $300.

It does not appear that they will cover the pass through for captain chair 2nd row. The third row also doesn't appear to match exactly to the nooks where the third row is bolted in like the canadian optioned liners have in this thread.
I saw they came out today. I think after seeing them I’m going to hold out a little longer for tuxmats.

·
Registered
2021 Kia Sorento SX Prestige - X-Line (a mouth full)
89 Posts
I have grey weathertechs in my 4runner and hate one thing about them. They stain from ordinary dirt. Once dirty, they never look new again. I've tried different soaps, soaking, power washing, scrubbing...

·
Registered
2021 Kia Sorento SX X-Line in Sparking Silver and 2019 Hyundai Tucson Sport in White
62 Posts

Almost $300.

Found these on Amazon, I haven't ordered them yet but they cover pass through more than the weathertech ones do. My 3rd row isn't getting much use for now but this seems like a good option and the price isn't bad. I just don't know how deep the side walls are but I'm sure weathertech is better in that aspect.

101 - 120 of 125 Posts