Kia Forum banner

81 - 100 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Kia Sorento SX Prestige X-Line
31 Posts
I just broke down and got kia brand but for 135 not 185 , with kids they are going to spill or have muddy feet sooner the weather tech will make mats
Where do I get them for $135?

·
Registered
2021 Kia Sorento SX Prestige X-Line (Aruba Green w/ Rust interior)
42 Posts
Order rubber ones from Kia, or wait for weathertech..... thoughts?
Personally waiting for WeatherTechs due to the fact I can get different colors but I’m getting a bit impatient haha

·
Registered
31 Posts
The weathertechs in my optima reminded me of tacos when it got cold and they were supposed to be flat, I might go with the kia ones lol

·
Registered
189 Posts
I just broke down and got kia brand but for 135 not 185 , with kids they are going to spill or have muddy feet sooner the weather tech will make mats
Me too for the same reasons. Ordered from MyKiaParts.com (aka Premier Kia in Branford CT) - looks like they shipped today:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Why the rear bumper protector? :(
Because wife and kids...:)

Also ordered protection strips form the door sills - driver's entrance already has a couple of scratches from my wonderful bride's shoes.

·
Registered
2021 Kia Sorento SX Prestige X-Line Aruba Green
29 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Kia Sorento SX Prestige X-Line (Aruba Green w/ Rust interior)
42 Posts
Can you walk me through the installation? Is there a video somewhere?
The hood deflector came with instructions on what to do. It was fairly straight forward, I didn’t follow any video. I’ll see if I can find the instruction paper it came with.

·
Registered
2021 Kia Sorento SX X-Line in Sparking Silver and 2019 Hyundai Tucson Sport in White
62 Posts
the 2021 Sorento is so new even the VIN can’t be found. My insurance company had to just wing it using whatever data they had until it can come up on their search. I even tried Geico and it couldn’t find it either.
Same here. I got a letter in the mail, and email and a call from Geico telling me I had the wrong Vin. I had to send them pictures of the Vin and docs from the dealership.

·
Registered
2021 Sorento S AWD
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #92 ·
To complete the circle on my own thread: WeatherTech now has the custom-fit front driver and front passenger floor liners for the '21 Sorento. I assume the 2nd row to follow. The 3rd row is small and also not "set in" so not sure how WeatherTech will handle those.

Too late, I already bought the all-weather ones directly from Kia and those are good enough for now.

·
Registered
29 Posts
To complete the circle on my own thread: WeatherTech now has the custom-fit front driver and front passenger floor liners for the '21 Sorento. I assume the 2nd row to follow. The 3rd row is small and also not "set in" so not sure how WeatherTech will handle those.

Too late, I already bought the all-weather ones directly from Kia and those are good enough for now.
Good to know. I ordered mine from the dealer as well, but their system seems to be down and I don't think it was ever ordered.

·
Registered
USA 2021 Kia Sorento, SX X-Line Green Rust
131 Posts
Good to know. I ordered mine from the dealer as well, but their system seems to be down and I don't think it was ever ordered.
same I like mine from Kia , I would have trashed the carpet this winter waiting for weather tech, I would not buy them from dealer I got mine from genuine Kia parts for a lot less

·
Registered
29 Posts
same I like mine from Kia , I would have trashed the carpet this winter waiting for weather tech, I would not buy them from dealer I got mine from genuine Kia parts for a lot less
What's the link to that website?

·
Registered
USA 2021 Kia Sorento, SX X-Line Green Rust
131 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
OEM Kia Parts & Accessories Supplier | Genuine Kia Parts
Also got cargo cover on Amazon for 79 bucks and crossbar from eBay for 170
Having said that the weather tech front mats cover more under pedals the. Kias version but you do get all three rows , side note I bought bar mats 12 x18 inches for the hump in second row and between seat in second row for 20 bucks
Those prices are definitely cheaper than the dealer. However, it was cheaper for me to get the mats and hood deflector from the dealer since shipping made the price more than what the dealer total was.

·
Registered
2021 Sorento S AWD
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
Genuine Kia Parts is just a Kia dealer with a good online store, FWIW.

·
Registered
31 Posts
DO NOT order from Genuine kia parts.

·
Super Moderator
99 Kia Elan 1.8L
11,754 Posts
DO NOT order from Genuine kia parts.
Why not?

Always good to offer a basic explanation.

Edit:

81 - 100 of 125 Posts