Kia Forum banner
61 - 80 of 159 Posts
Yeah, it's not bad. And, sorry, I mixed you up with the original poster of the photo with the correct part #. Glad to hear I'm not the only one in this boat. I tend to just keep the all-weather stuff down year-round. Something about carpet in a car is weird--just in my opinion--like putting carpet in a bathroom.
I just went back and checked the original picture of the part number and it was my screw-up with the link I posted - apologies for that. I updated my link post.

I just went back and checked the original picture of the part number and it was my screw-up with the link I posted - apologies for that. I updated my link post.
In my own defense, on most of the Kia parts sites if you search for R5F12 AU100 it's auto redirecting to R5F12-AU000.

In my own defense, on most of the Kia parts sites if you search for R5F12 AU100 it's auto redirecting to R5F12-AU000.
Yeah I got my carpeted cargo mat yesterday and was so confused hahaha. It’s not bad though I was actually already considering getting this cargo carpet mat anyways. Probably going to order the cargo tray next week.

If anyone is curious how the OEM hood deflector looks.

Ironically as I was installing it yesterday I found what looked like a paint scratch from debris where the hood deflector would have gone. I was too late haha

If anyone is curious how the OEM hood deflector looks.

Ironically as I was installing it yesterday I found what looked like a paint scratch from debris where the hood deflector would have gone. I was too late haha
View attachment 117376
View attachment 117377
How did you remove your front hood emblem? I just got my new emblems but haven’t had luck removing the front one ? Also what did you do for the wheels the ones that came for mine are too small?im back and forth on that deflector, if it was like 100 buck I would buy and if I didn’t like no biggie but 200 is more like I would feel I had to keep it

How did you remove your front hood emblem? I just got my new emblems but haven’t had luck removing the front one ? Also what did you do for the wheels the ones that came for mine are too small?im back and forth on that deflector, if it was like 100 buck I would buy and if I didn’t like no biggie but 200 is more like I would feel I had to keep it
I didn’t get the whole badge swap kit I bought overlays instead because I wanted to wait to see what comes from the manufacturers in a few weeks/months. On that note the overlay for the front fits perfectly but the rear overlay is a tad big and doesn’t fit as nicely as the front but gets the job done.

From the way the front emblem looks it looks like its held on by a plate just like the Telluride but I’m not 100% sure.

The wheel badges I got were too small as well so I returned them for a refund. I worked with Collaziano on Ebay, he’s awesome and did his best to get me badges that would fit but unfortunately at this time he said there aren’t badges that fit the wheel yet. I imagine there will be an actual wheel cap replacement like they do for the Stinger.

I bought the hood deflector from here for $129.99 and then shipping. Cheapest I’ve found for it.

I didn’t get the whole badge swap kit I bought overlays instead because I wanted to wait to see what comes from the manufacturers in a few weeks/months. On that note the overlay for the front fits perfectly but the rear overlay is a tad big and doesn’t fit as nicely as the front but gets the job done.

From the way the front emblem looks it looks like its held on by a plate just like the Telluride but I’m not 100% sure.

The wheel badges I got were too small as well so I returned them for a refund. I worked with Collaziano on Ebay, he’s awesome and did his best to get me badges that would fit but unfortunately at this time he said there aren’t badges that fit the wheel yet. I imagine there will be an actual wheel cap replacement like they do for the Stinger.

I bought the hood deflector from here for $129.99 and then shipping. Cheapest I’ve found for it.
Thanks for that link , I’ve save hundreds from just looking a little harder for parts not at dealer , I have to cut the front emblem off, wish they would have used their new logo would have been nice on the redesign Sorento

Thanks for that link , I’ve save hundreds from just looking a little harder for parts not at dealer , I have to cut the front emblem off, wish they would have used their new logo would have been nice on the redesign Sorento
No problem, yeah msrp for some of these pieces are tad high. I actually prefer the KLexus logo haha but thats just me.

61 - 80 of 159 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.