Kia Forum banner

21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
Kia Sorento SX Prestige 2021
35 Posts
Hmm interesting, haven't seen those before! Also, I just picked up the all weather folding cargo mat today. Sorry for the crappy picture, it was dark out. View attachment 117145
i’m debating on the cargo mat cause I like the possibility of using the 3rd row. interesting that your panoramic is closed I leave mine open all the time. I opened up the little cargo area behind the 3rd row today and saw there was a wheels lock kit and the cargo net. I’m not sure if those came with the car or if the dealer threw them in.

·
Registered
106 Posts
i’m debating on the cargo mat cause I like the possibility of using the 3rd row. interesting that your panoramic is closed I leave mine open all the time. I opened up the little cargo area behind the 3rd row today and saw there was a wheels lock kit and the cargo net. I’m not sure if those came with the car or if the dealer threw them in.
They are optional extras. Check your window sticker to see if they came with the car or if your dealer did you a solid.

·
Registered
106 Posts
i’m debating on the cargo mat cause I like the possibility of using the 3rd row.
I believe the 'folding' part of the 'folding cargo mat' is to allow the third row seats to be used without removing the mat.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Here is a picture of the sticker on the packaging I took before I opened it. The dealer ordered it for me and it was $115 I believe.
Thanks for posting that - with the part number I was able to order it online - $109 delivered.

·
Registered
2021 Kia Sorento SX-Prestige X-Line
47 Posts
The folding cargo mat gives you the flexibility of using the 3rd row without having to remove the cargo tray. That’s where the folding points are.

Carpeted floor mats, cargo net, and wheel lock kit are the ‘standard options’ it seems like. They should show up under additional installed equipment on your sticker. If not, then that’s a come up!

On a side note, has anyone installed the wheel locks yet? The wheels have a cover over the lug nuts that I haven’t really messed with yet.

·
Registered
106 Posts
On a side note, has anyone installed the wheel locks yet? The wheels have a cover over the lug nuts that I haven’t really messed with yet.
The nice people at Discount Tire installed mine when they patched a tire with a screw in it 2 days after we picked it up. :rolleyes: Only just noticed the lug nut covers now you mentioned them.

·
Registered
USA 2021 Kia Sorento, SX X-Line Green Rust
64 Posts
Here is a picture of the sticker on the packaging I took before I opened it. The dealer ordered it for me and it was $115 I believe. View attachment 117146
Just got my cargo cover , fits in both slots , I guess for when 2nd row seats are pushed
Back and reclined, also fits in that space near the rear of the trunk stowed away from site , paid 95 I’m happy and it’s hidden away only used when camera bags are In The back

Cosilee Rear Trunk Cargo Cover Compatible for Kia Sorento 2021 Retractable Ca... Amazon.com: Cosilee Rear Trunk Cargo Cover Compatible for Kia Sorento 2021 Retractable Cargo Luggage Security Shade Cover Shield: Automotive

·
Registered
2021 Kia Sorento SX-Prestige X-Line
47 Posts
Just got my cargo cover , fits in both slots , I guess for when 2nd row seats are pushed
Back and reclined, also fits in that space near the rear of the trunk stowed away from site , paid 95 I’m happy and it’s hidden away only used when camera bags are In The back

Cosilee Rear Trunk Cargo Cover Compatible for Kia Sorento 2021 Retractable Ca... Amazon.com: Cosilee Rear Trunk Cargo Cover Compatible for Kia Sorento 2021 Retractable Cargo Luggage Security Shade Cover Shield: Automotive
Nice! Can you share some pictures of it open/covered and overall fit?

·
Registered
Hyundai Palisade 2021 Luxury
49 Posts
For my Palisade I bought this kind of cargo mat. Best thing about it is that it allows you to fold/unfold 3rd row seats separately without having to move mat itself! Wonder if Kia has similar cargo mat for Sorento?

·
Registered
2021 Sorento, SX-Prestige X-Line. Silver/Black
20 Posts
Yes. I have one. It’s a little different, it folds up to fit behind the 3rd row.

·
Registered
2021 Sorento, SX-Prestige X-Line. Silver/Black
20 Posts
What part number ? I want cargo mats on 3rd row but each able to fold separate if possible
I’ll have to look later, but both seats have to be up or down. There may be some other options later

·
Registered
3 Posts
the 2021 Sorento is so new even the VIN can’t be found. My insurance company had to just wing it using whatever data they had until it can come up on their search. I even tried Geico and it couldn’t find it either.
Ha you think that is bad. I'm in a situation with my brand new xline sorento where a lady rear ended my wife and now the body shop software is not updated enough to do the estimate on the computer. Also the parts are going to be a nightmare to get. Bumper, tail light, rear cross traffic sensor, and whatever else. They were able to order the bumper but the tail light and sensor appear to not even have part numbers. I don't know but I'm sure this will take months to resolve all because a person wasn't paying attention.

21 - 40 of 77 Posts