Kia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Sorento S AWD
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I normally throw Weathertech Floor Liners down the minute I buy a car, but I've never bought the first model year of a car...and they don't have the 2021 Sorento measurements done yet. The car came with the carpet mats, but they'll get destroyed by a salty New England winter.

Any recommendations of something better to fit. I don't really want to buy those cheapo cut to fit type mats. They never fit very well.

·
Registered
2021 Kia Seltos SX Turbo
2 Posts
I normally throw Weathertech Floor Liners down the minute I buy a car, but I've never bought the first model year of a car...and they don't have the 2021 Sorento measurements done yet. The car came with the carpet mats, but they'll get destroyed by a salty New England winter.

Any recommendations of something better to fit. I don't really want to buy those cheapo cut to fit type mats. They never fit very well.
I found 3D MAX to be quick with new models. I got them for my 2021 Seltos in June. Very nice fit, as good as Weathertech. And I kind of like the material better, not to mention they were half the price.

·
Registered
Kia Sorento SX Prestige 2021
35 Posts
the 2021 Sorento is so new even the VIN can’t be found. My insurance company had to just wing it using whatever data they had until it can come up on their search. I even tried Geico and it couldn’t find it either.

·
Registered
106 Posts

Kia has them available.

·
Registered
2021 Sorento S AWD
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the 2021 Sorento is so new even the VIN can’t be found. My insurance company had to just wing it using whatever data they had until it can come up on their search. I even tried Geico and it couldn’t find it either.
Ha! Same. GEICO was able to send me the insurance binder right away while at the dealer no problem, but I got a letter in the mail yesterday saying my VIN may be wrong (it's not).

·
Registered
2021 Sorento S AWD
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kia has them available.

I saw that, but what kind of a stupid system is that website using? A wishlist? I don't want to go to the dealer again, why can't they just ship them to me. Silly complaint, but that's the hill I'm on right now.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I saw that, but what kind of a stupid system is that website using? A wishlist? I don't want to go to the dealer again, why can't they just ship them to me. Silly complaint, but that's the hill I'm on right now.
Grab the part number, then Google ‘Kia parts online’ - there’s a bunch of dealers with online web stores - then order them from there. I just ordered the Homelink mirror that way (for almost $100 less than the Kia site suggested my dealer would charge me.

With that said, the mats part number isn’t showing up yet on the sites I tried so might need to wait a week or two - or give one of them a call.

Reactions: njerald

·
Registered
2021 Kia Sorento SX Prestige X-Line
27 Posts
My local dealership had all weather rubber floor mats in stock when I took delivery last week. With all the hassle the dealership put me through, I should have asked them to include them for free :/

·
Registered
USA 2021 Kia Sorento, SX X-Line Green Rust
64 Posts
My VIN didn’t come up as well, I too have been looking for mats and cargo covers , I just got a universal fit one on Amazon , will let you know if it fits , I only use when my photo gear is in the back then will store it 90 percent of the time in the hidden spot

·
Registered
2021 Kia Sorento SX-Prestige X-Line
47 Posts
Your local dealership should have them. I got them thrown in with my vehicle at purchase. I posted pics in another post but including here as well.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Your local dealership should have them. I got them thrown in with my vehicle at purchase. I posted pics in another post but including here as well.
View attachment 117127 View attachment 117128
the weird thing is that the floor mats on the Kia accessories page look different than yours. It’s a perfect fit I can see, but the Kia website ones show a different pattern (they look like raised hexagonals) and I want that set. I just wish they’d hurry up and update the part number so I can order it online. i currently have some el cheapl walmart placeholders that just slide all
over the place requiring readjustment but we got wet wintery weather here so I’m not trying to muddle up my new carpets.

·
Registered
2021 Kia Sorento SX-Prestige X-Line
47 Posts
the weird thing is that the floor mats on the Kia accessories page look different than yours. It’s a perfect fit I can see, but the Kia website ones show a different pattern (they look like raised hexagonals) and I want that set. I just wish they’d hurry up and update the part number so I can order it online. i currently have some el cheapl walmart placeholders that just slide all
over the place requiring readjustment but we got wet wintery weather here so I’m not trying to muddle up my new carpets.
I don’t even see pictures on the accessories page that was linked above unless I’m missing something.

On another note, my dealer called me today and said they just got the all weather cargo tray in. I’ll take pics of that and post when I go to pick that up.

·
Premium Member
2017 Kia Niro Touring w/Tech Pkg, Blue/Grey
2,016 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
I don’t even see pictures on the accessories page that was linked above unless I’m missing something.

On another note, my dealer called me today and said they just got the all weather cargo tray in. I’ll take pics of that and post when I go to pick that up.
i was able to screen grab it earlier but it looks like they took it down.

·
Registered
2021 Sorento S AWD
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I gave up and called my dealer, they ordered me a set of the Kia mats and I can pick them up in a couple days. Not as good as the Weather Tech Floor Liners, but like someone said above, I have had cheap mats floating around my floor for three weeks.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts