Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2009, kia, borrego
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, does someone know the size of the flex pipe on a 2009 borrego, im trying to replace them, but don't see much out there.
thanks

·
Super Moderator
2008 SpectraSX, 2014 Optima LX,2006 Jeep Liberty, Linux Mint Mate
6,898 Posts
I just recently replaced the double flex pipe on my daughters 2008 Hyundai Sonata 3.3L V6... Hyundai wanted $600+ for this pipe... I found a Chinese knockoff for under $80... It wasn't a perfect fit as I had to enlarge the front flange hole going to the front bank and pry it in... but it did work...I don't know the engine in your car (V6 or 4cyl) so this may at least get you another direction... The Borrego was a model that didn't sell well in the USA and aftermarket parts that don't match other models are not too easily gotten... Anyway here is what I got on Ebay ...
For 2006-2008 Hyundai Sonata Exhaust Pipe Front API 64359RG 2007 3.3L V6 | eBay
You might be able to search for the original OEM part number on a KIA OEM website and then do a search on ebay (or just the web) for another make/model that is popular that also used this part... A lot of Hyundai/KIA parts for their cars are interchangeable... As you can see a little research can save you lots of money... My daughter's car is now quiet and the part was good quality just not an exact fit...
Dave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts