1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Kia Sorento EX-V6 Luxery, 2010 Toyota Corolla XRS
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally met with Kobi411

Hi All,

I am so excited to tell you all, I had just met Kobi411 today. He had help me with my HID install and we had a great chat about car lighting.

I will post some picture up in the next few days.

Thank you Ken. You are the best in these lighting advice, and you have the heart to help out other when needed.

Cheers.

Attachments

·
Registered
2013 Kia Sorento EX-V6 Luxery, 2010 Toyota Corolla XRS
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I got a 55W 6000K and Kobi got halo with 55W 5000K, but somehow, his look so much more whiter than mine. :(

Also, he have also told me about the fast bright ballast, its for sure warm up the HID much faster than normal one. about 10 sec faster.

So for my next project, it would be LED fog light.

oh, by the way, to all EX V6 Luxury Sorento people, our car do need to have capacitor to stop the flicker when braking or accel.

·
Registered
2013 Forte Koup SX; 2012 Kia Sorento SX; 2012 Kawasaki Z1000
1,007 Posts
better use a good camera next time i forgot to get the dslr lol too much glare even with -2 exposure on the s3
first pic is drl mode only with halos then next are all side by side lowbeam..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
met up again for footwell lights and re-installation of hid.. aparrently it was failed relay harness from his seller.. so took pics again for fun

·
Registered
2015 Kia Sorento SX Regency Red, 2012 Kia Sorento SX, 2011 Toyota Hiace
576 Posts
I envy you guys :(
Since I already moved here in Edmonton, ill spare my saturday and sunday and schedule a meeting with you also Ken. Are you good with that? hehe :)

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I envy you guys :(
Since I already moved here in Edmonton, ill spare my saturday and sunday and schedule a meeting with you also Ken. Are you good with that? hehe :)
alberta owners...
this fri sat sun im off... then next weekend working.. then off again, all alternate.. just pm me with your plans kobi44[email protected]

·
Registered
2015 Kia Sorento SX Regency Red, 2012 Kia Sorento SX, 2011 Toyota Hiace
576 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts