Kia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Sportage SX
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Did anyone else catch last week's (?) episode of Fifth Gear where Jonny took a Sportage from Inverness to Cape Wrath?

The UK countryside is gorgeous!

·
Registered
Cerato S Hatch Auto
1,236 Posts
Yes, when there's not too much rain, it's a nice place. -Wasted on the British.

The Brits were some of the first to study Geology, landforms etc. The UK has a great variety of Geology for such a small country. Much of the country looks the way it does because they burned all the trees or turned them into ships.

·
Registered
213 Posts
What's up with your view on the Brits dude ? :confused:

Still sore about your Olympics performance ... ? :D

WD :D

·
Registered
2006 Kia Optima, 2006 Kia Sportage, 2008 Kia Cerato, 2013 Kia Sportage
29 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Thanks Psymaster2k.

They do have nice countryside, and their driving shows take advantage of it. I love British motor journalism, but it is painful when they conservatively praise Sportage without knowing the Sportage SX gasoline-turbo. 260hp from a 2.0L would turn heads. He covers the marketing -- German designer, Euro NCAP. I wasn't expecting the ground-clearance criticism, but true enough that it's more a big hatchback than Range Rover.

I think the UK managed to find a way to recreate trees, since they apparently have forests again. Although they will call any collective of trees "a wood", so I'm not sure what they're planning.

·
Registered
1.7 CRDi (model 3 (SX?))
52 Posts
LOL

If it wasn't for us Brits chopping down all the trees, The USA and Australia would still be empty.
Revel in the thought that you carry a little part of my DNA.

:)

·
Registered
2011 Kia Sportage SX w/ Premium Package & Nav
194 Posts
Cool segment. I like how the britts call it a sport-aggge. Very classy. ;-)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts