Kia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi people,
i am from singaopre. yesterday my hubby and myself went to KIA showroom to take a look at PICANTO & RIO 1.5L Hatchback. Now we are confuse on which to take. For me, if thinking long term, i would prefer RIO as it is more family type of car but my hubby on the other hand likes cute car, very couple-like car. But the main concern is that is this 2 car recommended? is there any famous fault reporting on either one of them? please people help me out. thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi there
thanks for the reply. the problem is i am not even sure which year is the KIA that i saw at the showroom. any idea how to find out?

·
Registered
14 Posts
i am from singaopre. yesterday my hubby and myself went to KIA showroom to take a look at PICANTO & RIO 1.5L Hatchback. Now we are confuse on which to take. For me, if thinking long term, i would prefer RIO as it is more family type of car but my hubby on the other hand likes cute car, very couple-like car. But the main concern is that is this 2 car recommended? is there any famous fault reporting on either one of them? please people help me out. thanks!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi effa2328, me too. I like Picanto but my hubby likes RIO 1.5L Hatchback. He said is more realistic to have a big car. Able to fix in more people. And the back is too small for Picanto just like Kelisa_One pram gone. But I just cannot kick away Picanto's image. Any experience friends here, pls let us know which is the best with less problems. Thanks!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi

Hope you have not bought your Kia car yet. Might want to think seriously about
buying Kia. I am a victim . My present Kia Rio is a "lemon" and you would be wise to consider any brand Japanese.

Take care and decide wisely.

Kianomore

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,
Me too intend to buy this car model but trying to get more info and advise??? :unsure:
Please let me know if you decide to buy and let me if the car if really worth the money?

Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts