Kia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,501 Posts
KIA Canada total sales for February: 2195,
for 2007 it was 1892 an increase of 16% on the month.

do not have model breakdown at this point.

·
Registered
8,501 Posts
KIA Canada model breakdown:

Rio 539
Spectra 185
Magentis 72
Amanti 19
Rondo 767
Sportage 437
Sorento 70
Sedona 106

Rondo's closest rival the Mazda 5 -1028

·
Registered
598 Posts
UK new car registrations Feb 08

UK registrations of all makes dropped 5.4% in February 08 compared with February 07 - this had been predicted. However, Kia as a mark increased its number of units sold compared with 12 months ago and also its market share.

Kia (all models)

Feb 08 1369 units registered, 1.97% of the market
Feb 07 936 units registered, 1.27% of the market

08 year to date, 3376 units, 1.46% market
07 year to date, 2596 units, 1.09% market

This seems to indicate that Kia UK's strategy to go away from fleet sales and to try to build the mark quality in the eyes of the private buyer is continuing to pay off. Certainly anyone vaguely interested in cars and living in the UK will not have missed their strong Cee'd and Pro cee'd campaigns.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Rondo Sales must be good

I'm so new here I don't own a Rondo yet.

On Saturday I ordered a EX V6 5 seater in Silver.
They said no problem should be in by next weekend because we have about 18 ordered.
Yesturday they phoned and said no silver what other color would you like. I told them black it was my first choice (my wife liked Aqua) and I would even take a 4 cyl.
Today they phoned and said can't get a 5 seater but they will keep looking. I guess there is lots of 7 seaters but I like the extra cargo space of a 5 seater.
He just phoned again poor guy is working on his day off to find me a car and said might get that black 4 cyl. I said let me know in the morning and take your day off.

These guys seem really good to work with.

They offered me a loaded 7 seater off their lot for same payments as what I ordered.

Maybe tommorrow I will be an owner.

·
Registered
8,501 Posts
I'm so new here I don't own a Rondo yet.

On Saturday I ordered a EX V6 5 seater in Silver.
They said no problem should be in by next weekend because we have about 18 ordered.
Yesturday they phoned and said no silver what other color would you like. I told them black it was my first choice (my wife liked Aqua) and I would even take a 4 cyl.
Today they phoned and said can't get a 5 seater but they will keep looking. I guess there is lots of 7 seaters but I like the extra cargo space of a 5 seater.
He just phoned again poor guy is working on his day off to find me a car and said might get that black 4 cyl. I said let me know in the morning and take your day off.

These guys seem really good to work with.

They offered me a loaded 7 seater off their lot for same payments as what I ordered.

Maybe tommorrow I will be an owner.
welcome to the forum RIDER, sounds almost like you are looking for the same vehicle that I own. Keep us informed on your final purchase.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
4 Participants
himi
Kia Forum
Kia Forums is a community dedicated to all Kia models. Come discuss the Kia Sorento, Rio, Sportage, Soul and more!
Full Forum Listing