Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried this in the Rondo forum with no responses, so I'm casting a wider net. Regarding the KIA factory reman 5 spd AT used in 2008 V6 vehicles, are ALL of the wear-related parts replaced or just those deemed to be beyond service limits? With only a 12 month warrantee, I'm a bit suspicious. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
9,151 Posts
Tried this in the Rondo forum with no responses, so I'm casting a wider net. Regarding the KIA factory reman 5 spd AT used in 2008 V6 vehicles, are ALL of the wear-related parts replaced or just those deemed to be beyond service limits? With only a 12 month warrantee, I'm a bit suspicious. Thanks!
I've heard only good reports on the factory reman units and thought they had the same warranty as new ones, but will have to confirm that.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
waranty

From the info of one of the Kia online parts suppliers:
Genuine Kia Parts, the Right Choice
Your vehicle deserves only genuine OEM Kia parts and accessories. To ensure reliability, purchase Kia part # 450003A241 AUTO TRANSAXLE & TORQUE/CONVENTIONAL ASSEMBLY. It is sometimes referred to as Kia Transmission Assembly. Our Kia parts and accessories are expedited directly from authorized Kia dealers strategically located all across the U.S. and are backed by the manufacturer's 12 month, 12,000 mile warranty. OEM Kia parts are the best for restoring your vehicle to factory condition performance. This part fits specific Kia Rondo models.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
forcejb
Kia Forum
Kia Forums is a community dedicated to all Kia models. Come discuss the Kia Sorento, Rio, Sportage, Soul and more!
Full Forum Listing