Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Optima, 2007 Sorento
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry that I can't provide links for some of my article posts but that is due to the source restriction or otherwise I would. Thanks for your understanding.

Export award for Kia
December 1, 2005

Seoul, South Korea - Kia has received the Korean government's $10-billion Export Tower Award for exceeding $10-billion (about R65-billion) in export value for the period from July 2004 - June 2005.

Kia is only the third manufacturing company to receive this award, presented by president Roh Moo-Hyun to Kia's CEO Euisun Chung in Seoul on Wednesday at a ceremony to celebrate Korean export successes.

Much of Kia's recent strong performance can be attributed to a rapidly improving brand profile driven by the introduction of new models including the A-segment Picanto, C-segment Cerato and Sportage and Sorento SUVs.

Chung said: "This award is a testament to our growing number of loyal customers.

"They will continue to be rewarded by our innovation and commitment to excellence."

Kia exports sales in the first 10 months of 2005 increased by 25.8 percent to 682 571 over 2004.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts