2012 Black Kia Rio5 SX w/ Nav, 2005 Honda Odyssey EX
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Awesome. Thank you for the link. I checked them out and I decided to order a set. Thanks again! I trust they were easy to wire. Any tips would be appreciated. Do they work as signal lights as well? It was not clear from the link you sent. Cheers.

·
Registered
Kia Rio YB . GT-line 2018
213 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
xtra40, thank you much. Can you please tell us if your install also works as a turn signal light? I cannot find anything in the website indicating that.

·
Registered
2013 RIO5, 2000 GMC Jimmy, 1996 Astro Van, 2004 New Beetle Convertible
126 Posts
These are very cool ! !
Definitely on the must have list :)

Cheers,
Paul

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yiannos18, those are the same as my original link. The problem is the price, it is way too high. If you purchase the cheaper version you have to assemble it all yourself, but there's no instructions. So, you're really forced to buy the assembled version, which is too much money. I do like the fact that they are also signal lights. But, hey, sometimes you just have to compromise... :p

·
Registered
2012 Rio SLi 'Latte' 6AT 1.6GDi
126 Posts
yiannos18, those are the same as my original link. The problem is the price, it is way too high. If you purchase the cheaper version you have to assemble it all yourself, but there's no instructions. So, you're really forced to buy the assembled version, which is too much money. I do like the fact that they are also signal lights. But, hey, sometimes you just have to compromise... :p
sorry Tony! I got confused between yours and pimpmasters one! I really should pay closer attention to who posts what.
I really don't know which one to go for myself, because the idea of having them as signal lights is great, however, would it be worth the extra money for the turn signal etc. That debate rages. I'd probably end up going for the one pimpmaster has because its a bit cheaper and it's already assembled, just need to wire it up which won't be hard!
Its a case of want vs funds :p

·
Registered
2012 Rio5 EX
25 Posts
I got the exLED version with turn signal, running light, and brake on eBay for $135. Module only.

The only problem I had was finding a way to seal them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts