Kia Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

My name is lutfi, I am from Indonesia. I have Kia Rio 2012 1.4L AT. I just upgraded with air filter replacement and iridium spark plug. Now I want to change the exhaust system without changing the header/manifold/exractor (it will void the warranty in here).

I saw in another post we have junbl and exhaust from ebay. is there any exhaust manufacturer that can fit to our Rio?

Thanks in advance.
lutfi

·
Registered
109 Posts
I wonder if you could use Hyundai's veloster's parts since they should be similar.
or depending on what you're looking to do, just look for a universal kit.

apa lagi kl you di indo, just go custom.. as long as you can find the right place, custom disitu should be murah..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i am agree with you but there is no ready bolt on exhaust system for Kia Rio 2012 yet. i should put my car at manufacturer for 1-2 days.

thanks

·
Registered
2012 Kia Rio SLS and 09 Mitsubishi Lancer
463 Posts
There are exhausts for the Rio. Search Rio 2013 instead, 2012 is still considered the old one.

You have 2 exhausts for the Rio.You have Jun BL GT axle-back sysyem and Little Exjausys out in Europe.

Both Jun BL and Little Exhausts have a couple versions. If you want the Jun BL one speak to Mike at ImportShark

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
here some examples of exhaust over here in the netherlands made bij little exhausts the blue rio is mine ;-)

how much it cost? is the low rpm torque better? may i see the bottom of the car? i am wondering how to put the exhaust system.

thx

·
Registered
2013 Kia Rio 5 SX UVO, 2012 Cadillac Escalade Ultra Luxury
116 Posts
i really liked the dual on our sx, but the quad looks even better:cool:

·
Registered
Kia Rio YB . GT-line 2018
213 Posts
Over here in the netherlands we almost al have a 1.2 liter engine we can get a 1.4
But thats bad for the tax :-(
The sound it makes is great i have some movies wil see if i can post them here
The price was not wrong i payt €550 thats about $750

1 - 16 of 16 Posts